Business Analyst (Healthcare experience is an asset)
Essentially, we are looking for talented and experienced Business Analysts with a focus in the Health Care who can contribute to the success of the project team by leading the business and technical teams through the analysis and implementation of new project requirements.
The successful candidate's primary day-to-day activities will focus on overseeing, guiding, and capturing the business intent through requirements documentation and the review of the functional specifications as created by project teams. They will blend analytic, business and technical skills and will be comfortable working with stakeholder’s to establish clearly understood requirements.
The desired individual will be adept at working in a collaborative team environment with the Project Manager and team members to develop and support Microsoft .NET applications. The applicant must also possess excellent communication skills as they will be interfacing with a variety of business stakeholders, and reporting directly to senior program manager.
· Building strong client relationships with business areas
· Analyzing user requirements, including data and reporting requirements
· Recommending and implementing business solutions n response to the documented business requirements from
· various stakeholder
· Work with the team, as well as internal and external clients, to: understand, gather and document requirements;
· develop functional design documents; and seek agreement obtaining sign offs and coordinate user acceptance
· Prepare and deliver presentations; lead/facilitate business requirements and process review meetings
· Facilitate project deliverables and liaise with technical and business staff on the development and actualization of
· the requirements
· Translate documented requirements into functional specifications
· Document business workflows with an appropriate business tool such as Visio
· Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
· University degree
· BA experiences
· Excellent communication skill
If this sounds like you...Don’t wait, APPLY TODAY!!!